RE: Re: TB: reblooming seedling

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: TB: reblooming seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:52:55 -0700

Thank you for the information, Betty.  I’ve grown Appleblossom Days for ten years and love it, but never suspected it had any rebloom ancestors.  It was fun to find my first reblooming seedling where I least expected it, but I have no intention of introducing it.  I hope to see how it does at our mountain cabin and to cross it with something more colorful.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9