SDB BALLET LESSON for Sandra

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB BALLET LESSON for Sandra
  • From: "Linda Doffek" jem300@charter.net
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:27:48 -0500

Sorry these photos are less than stellar quality...this seems to be another iris that is elusive to me getting a good pic.

In my garden the flower maintains more of a "cupped form" rather than the falls hanging down.   I thought this looked like the photo you had posted.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image