Another Maharishi x Rameses seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Another Maharishi x Rameses seedling
  • From: Chris Darlington chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:13:54 -0400

Ok, I know, I keep spelling Rameses wrong ;-)  Anyway, this seedling bloomed today and I find it better than the first with improved substance and branching.  It also has a band around the falls which is interesting,  I hit it with some Doctor No pollen this evening to test for fertility and possibly improve the form and add a dose of SA genes.  If the pod takes, it will be have a very tough and vigorous Northern growing pedigree.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image