Re: VERY new in here and very confused!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] VERY new in here and very confused!!
  • From: Pearl Doyle pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:58:10 -0500

Berni, make sure your e-mail is set to receive images. You probably have the security set too high and it is stripping the pictures.

lavieenrosegardens wrote:
Hi!  I joined this group to be able to see all your beautiful Iris
and share my own BUT I can't see any of your photo's unless someone
placed a direct link to one.

Is there something I should be doing to my system in order to see
your pics??

Berni

Yahoo! Groups Links