Re: Babbling Brook

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Babbling Brook
  • From: Barrie Freeman treeman398@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:49:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Sandra for the photo of Babbling Brook.  This is what I have...many photos have it as a darker blue.

Barrie Freeman
Norhtern California
Zone 9

Sandra <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Here's a photo of Babbling Brook.  We had a real pounding rain last night and it is a little worse for
the weather.  It just started blooming here, so I should be able to send a better one in a few days.

Sandra
SE Manitoba
Zone 3

Yahoo! Groups Links