Seedling: Webmaster x Fancy Woman

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Seedling: Webmaster x Fancy Woman
  • From: RAYMOND IVES rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:13:44 -0400 (EDT)

The crosses are all at my Dad's farm, about 450 kM
west of here.  It's the end of the IB season and the
midpoint of the TB season.

The cross has been undistinguished for the most part;
3-4 buds on a skinny IB sized stalk.

However, it would be much more interesting if all
blooms on the stalk were like this ONE.

I counted over 9 stamens in the 12 style arms, 9
falls, and six standards.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image