Momentous Occasion x (THSW-1)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Momentous Occasion x (THSW-1)
  • From: RAYMOND IVES rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:37:17 -0400 (EDT)

There were four seedlings from this cross when I got
to the seedling patch.

The pollen parent is one of my 'Tiger Honey' x 'Spirit
World' crosses. They won't be introduced, but they are
attractive enough.

This is the first one of the subsequent cross.  I was
excited until I did the bud count.  The second cross
is nearly identical, except the horns aren't nearly as
reliable (or strong) and the bud count is triple this

It might be my monitor, but I'm sure there is more
yellow in this.  Chuck has seen the original plant and
can qualify this remark.  For that matter, he has a
much better image too.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image