Seedling: Gaelic Jig x Twilight Passage

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Seedling: Gaelic Jig x Twilight Passage
  • From: RAYMOND IVES rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:06:52 -0400 (EDT)

Image 1: This is the second of four blooming sibs and
the one I'm most taken with.

It is a smokey-rose IB self, nine buds minimum (12 on
one stalk) and perhaps a little darker than the image.

It has an IB sib that can be seen directly behind it.

Image 2: Closer look at the IB sib.

Image 3: It has two TB height sibs, but they have IB
sized blooms.  They are history.

Overall, I am very impressed with Gaelic Jig as a
parent.  I don't like Gaelic Jig much in the garden,
but I'm getting it back, given the results in the
seedling bed.

Sandy (enough for tonight)

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image