Re: RE: Babbling Brook photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Babbling Brook photo
  • From: Barrie Freeman treeman398@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:19:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the excellent photo of Babbling Brook.  It looks just as I remember mine to look like, but will compare them when it blooms next year.  Mine has been out of bloom for about a month.
Barrie Freeman
Zone 9

Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> wrote:
This photo of Babbling Brook was posted a couple of months ago so I am posting it because it looks like a good example.  It may be a better picture to id with than the one covered with rain.  Both are about the same color.
Jan in Chatsworth

Discover Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups Links