Re: RE: seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: seedling
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

I think it is wonderful and if it reblooms - WOW!  I also liked the first one.  We need all the beautiful, vigorous, reblooming iris we can get.  Thank you.
Jan in Chatsworth

orders@suttoniris.com wrote:
Reblooming yesterday.  Not too sure that I like this one, am having trouble
making up my mind.....Great form, stalks (35"), bud count (9) and rebloom
but I am not sure the colors mix well.   Sort of a blended wash on the
falls.  Braggadocio X Return Of Innocence.  Return Of  Innocence has been a
great reblooming parent for us.
Mike Sutton

Discover Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups Links