Re: TB Chinese Treasure ( ??)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB Chinese Treasure ( ??)
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:09:06 -0700 (PDT)

I think you have Chinese New Year instead of Chinese Treasure. TB  Ghio 1997.  Checklist:  S. buckskin; F. blended rose, fuchsia, wine and tan,; beards red.
I am sending a picture of CNY taken at this year's Region 15 Trek in Tucson.  See what you think.
Jan in Chatsworth

Sandra <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca> wrote:
This was supposed to be Chinese Treasure, but after looking at some photos on the net I
am not so sure....because the standards are definitely not white.
SE Manitoba
Zone 3

Discover Yahoo!