  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REBLOOMING TODAY
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 06:22:32 -0700

some surprised me too this year.  first time rebloom on some.  strange weather year here, very cool and wet.  maybe that had something to do with it.   hope you are enjoying more rain.
Your list surprises me. I didn't know a lot of those were capable of rebloom, let alone so soon after main bloom.
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Links