TB Blueberry Bliss

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB Blueberry Bliss
  • From: "Sandra" bardraj2003@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:55:43 -0500

TB  Blueberry Bliss  (Schreiner 2004) described as "frothy navy blue coloration of fresh blueberries"
I normally wouldn't send this photo, but I don't know about this iris.   I received it directly from Schreiners
last year as Blueberry Bliss and based on how it grew here this year and I would have a hard time
believing Schreiners would even introduce it.
It had three flowers in the top and because it was so crowded they all came out distorted.  In addition,
a lot of the flowers had no stamens........and it definitely is not navy blue.
Perhaps, I should check with Schreiners (although it was a freebie).
Does anyone else have a photo of this one ?
SE Manitoba
Zone 3

JPEG image