TB: RE: Patty Ann another child of Pink Attraction

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: RE: Patty Ann another child of Pink Attraction
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:31:37 -0500

Patty Ann is Stanek’s 06 intro and its from Christa x Pink
Attraction.  It has been reblooming quite well for Tim, so
I will be glad to get my hands on it for next year.

For some reason, Pink Attraction must grow better for me
than for many people.  Which is a good caution for me to
test any seedlings from future generations in several
climates before considering any intros.

And you’re right Betty, Hunter Pink reblooms in CA.    And
oh my goodness, Memphis Miss’ form is anything but hateful!

zone 5 NE

Help Make Poverty History – Sign the ONE Declaration:

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data