Re: Re: Macedonia & Keeping Records & Lumpers & Splitters..

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Macedonia & Keeping Records & Lumpers & Splitters..
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:12:46 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:12:46 -0600

Since I have several Iris forums coming in at the same time, I often don't notice which forum the message is on.  I didn't even notice this thread was on Iris Photos until I read this.  I find the discussions and the photos equally interesting.  Seems like if a photo request or a photo starts the thread, it should be OK to continue on the photo chat group, but it does fit the Iris Species group better now.
Interesting thread.