Re: Iris Rudskyi upper fall area photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Rudskyi upper fall area photo
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" eleanore@mts.net
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:43:33 -0500

Goodness, Robert, I surely didn't mean to imply you were wrong, truly!  I probably misread Jimmy's handwriting.  I've correctly my records, yet again.  As a grandmother of 4, I know I'm certainly far from perfect, but still young enough to take positive criticism.  :)
I'm very glad to know the history and am sorry for your losses.  In the last few years, I thought I would have to give up my irises and my display garden.  That bothered me more, I hate to admit, than losing my partner of 15 years!  yikes.
I'd be glad to send you my total list of irises, privately, if you're interested.
Do you have an email address for Jimmy Clark?  Or even his mailing address.  I have an old catalogue of his, but it's probably under a great pile of stuff I've been sorting through.