RE: Merrit and Bayer Advantage white Grub Control for Borer Control

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: Merrit and Bayer Advantage white Grub Control for Borer Control
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:55:45 -0500

Title: Message
Hi All,
I just came back from the Siberian Regional in Minneapolis and we had a discussion about Bayer Advantage White Grub Control.
Here is a very important statement from Don Moritz in the Chicago area.
'Imidaclopid (not sure of spelling) is Merit.  Bayer makes two grub control bags that look alike, one has Merit and one doesn't.  The one with Merit has a small square label that says something like "contains Merit".'
Char, New Berlin WI

Yahoo! Groups Links