Re: RE: Ring Around Rosie X Leading Light

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Ring Around Rosie X Leading Light
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:20:13 +0000

This was just posted in the last day or two, seedling 23W7.  You should be able to find it at www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/    go to author- iris4u2 and scroll down and all my post will be there.  It takes some up to 24 hours to be posted for what ever reason.

Bob

Bob -

I thought I had gotten all of your seedlings in the last month or two but somehow I missed Ring Around Rosie x Leading Light.  Would it be possible for you to post it again?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Jan in Chatsworth

Yahoo! Sports

Yahoo! Groups Links