Re: Re: Red Thornbird seedling and reliable appendages, crosses and other stuff

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Red Thornbird seedling and reliable appendages, crosses and other stuff
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:54:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Chris, I went to it and signed up to join.  I should have thought to look in Yahoo groups.  I guess Google and Yahoo don't talk to each other.
Thanks again,  Jan

Christopher Darlington <chrisdarlington@videotron.ca> wrote:

Try this link, it should get you there.  While your there, there's
lots of great stuff in the files and photos sections.  Now that
bloom season is finished for just about everybody, the list has been
a quiet.  I don't like it because it usually means that Neil is a
bit under the weather.  He's the leader of of SA genetics project
and a major contributer.

Yahoo! Sports