Re: AIS: Portland guest iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AIS: Portland guest iris
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 01:19:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2006 11:53:33 PM Central Standard Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

Thank  you, Linda, for the convention picture.  I am waiting eagerly for more, since I didn’t get to go.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Great pic of Linda's-was in Cooley's Garden with wonderful wide paths and bloom to die for!!

Linda, hope you can post more-Tom and I got to spend an extra week with Oregon friends and actually got to see sunshine and do the "optional tours" to Mt. St. Helens and Columbia Gorge that we missed duty to meetings and the Silent Auction work!

It will take a while to label all our pics and post.

Rita Gormley, Region 18 and having a great time in Portland

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS