Re: Sandy Ives Seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Sandy Ives Seedling
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:46:48 -0500

It has a really intersting pattern, and especially with 10 buds I like it.
Hmmm, you don't suppose that Sandy is one of those perfectionists?  : )

Hope that cold gets better soon Sandy.  Sorry I missed out on all that rain
during the convention.  It was better weather when I was there, but I did
really miss seeing so many people.

Robin
zone 5 NE

grateful for the break in thunderstorms for the next few days.

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!
http://go.care2.com/stophunt

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM