{Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} RE noid with sport - still trying to ID

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] RE noid with sport - still trying to ID
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

Double Shot is a 2000.  This one was growing at Cleveland HS by at least 97 or 98.  Also, the beard needs to be dark blue/violet.
Good try though.  Thank you.

Gerry Snyder <gerry_snyder@comcast.net> wrote:
Jan Lauritzen wrote:
> I have tried Blue Staccato, Jesse's Song, Handshake, Brillant Excuse,
> Handiwork, etc. Usually the beard is wrong and most do not rebloom.
> Some have too wide a band on the falls. Others do not have the dark
> styles.

Have you ruled out Sutton's rebloomer Double Shot? I think that comes
closer than most you have mentioned.

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33496&stime=1150185092