{Disarmed} HYB: Love At First Sight

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] HYB: Love At First Sight
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:10:14 -0400

I don't think I have posted this before.  It is LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (Sdlg 99A7, Saturday Nite Live x Gyro), introduced this year by Winterberry Gardens.  At the time the catalogue was made up, we didn't have a photo that captured both the form and the color (the color was the hard part), so it is unpictured.  Now, however, thanks to the wonders of digital photography, we have a couple of acceptable photos, and this is one.  It was Region 4's "best seedling" in the 2005 spring show and winner of the Alice Bouldin Award -- best seedlng by a Region 4 hybridizer.  Graceful branching and 8-9 buds.  --  Griff
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33515&stime=1150251684

JPEG image