{Disarmed} textured seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] textured seedling
  • From: Chris Darlington chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:52:01 -0400

I found this one interesting, if you look closely at the falls, this Babbling Brook x Thornbird seedling shows some deep texture that I've never seen in an Iris before.  I didn't notice it yesterday when it bloomed but saw it today when I realized that it had those nice spoons.

I'm going to hold on to this one for observation in hopes that it'll grow like this again next year.  Too bad it isn't that vigorous, this appears to be typical of many Thornbird seedlings.

Chris
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33543&stime=1150419174

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image