{Disarmed} Re: Baumunk first-year seedlings #2

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Baumunk first-year seedlings #2
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" eleanore@mts.net
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 07:40:16 -0500

All the pictures of your seedlings are beautiful, Lowell.  Thanks for sharing them.
There's still around 50 irises blooming here, now mostly IB's, BB's and TB's.  The siberians are doing wonderfully well this year as is my only I. versicolor.  I have a few seedlings of a darker I. versicolor now starting to bloom, from seeds sent to me by Jimmy Clark, back in 2001.  I sure wish he'd get back online.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display garden