{Disarmed} Re: Portland 05-06 Iris #10

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Portland 05-06 Iris #10
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kent,

I agree with you about both - different lists every time I look and Halo does not look like nutmeg.

Is it time to send some more?  I only did about 1/2 the 05 & 06's.

Jan in Chatsworth

Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net> wrote:
My favorites from a first look:

Afternoon in Rio
Dance Recital
Dutchman's Dream
Escalator Up
Firebird Suite
Fortunate Son
Guardian Angel
Guatemala
High Chaparral
Spice Lord

If I look again, I'll probably have a completely different list.

Halo in Nutmeg looks great, but not nutmeggy.

Kent

Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> said:

> --0-2071591812-1150766494=:88602
>
> Haki In Nutmeg 2005
> Heaven And Earth 2005
> High Chaparral 2006
>
> I made it to the letter H so I will give you all a rest for awhile. I am
sorry if some pictures are too large. I reduced each to 40 to 55 kb but when
I attach them they seem to have about 25 kb added. Hope they do not cause
anyone too much problem.

> Jan in Chatsworth

> http://mail.yahoo.com

> This e-mail has been scanned by Cut.Net Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on
Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net
> --0-2071591812-1150766494=:88602

so I will give you all a rest for awhile.&nbsp; I am sorry if some pictures
are too large.&nbsp; I reduced each to 40 to 55 kb but when I attach them they
seem to have about 25 kb added.&nbsp; Hope they do not cause anyone too much
You Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net<BR>