{Disarmed} Re: Portland 05-06 iris #26 and The End

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Portland 05-06 iris #26 and The End
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

You should see my list!  Luckily I am fairly patient.  I will wait until most of them have dropped a few dollars.  Only a few are on my Must Have RIGHT NOW list.
So many were so beautiful.  I will accept that your wife won't like us but can you?
I don't think I had any arils in the pictures I sent.  I notice your email is "arilbred".  Do you raise many of them?  Where are you located?
Have fun.
Jan in Chatsworth

"R.L" <arilbred@charter.net> wrote:
Bad bad Jan Lauritzen My wife won't like you or me either after she sees all the high dollar iris I just added to my list bad bad Jan
I enjoyed your photos

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33671&stime=1150942231