{Disarmed} Re: Fw: Re: Photo Sugar Coated - Mystery Solved

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: Fw: [iris-photos] Re: Photo Sugar Coated - Mystery Solved
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:02:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Alison.  You have provided us with the solution to the entire mystery.  Please thank Ray as well.  I am relieved to know that my photo records were correct.
SC is so beautiful and I really do like the blue tipping on the beard.  It sets the whole thing off.
Thanks again,  Jan in Chatsworth

To all of you who have been wondering, here is a message that I just received from Schreiner's.......