Re: Autumn Reisling, clumps

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Autumn Reisling, clumps
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 06:29:32 -0400

Thanks Dana and Bonnie re: AUTUMN REISLING.  I had seen the color in
buds, so am not surprised to see that it's orange, but the name does
seem odd for an orange.

For a change, I'd like to see close ups of the bloom - one from the top
that shows how wide the hafts are and one that shows the anthers, so I
can see if they were making pollen in the rain <g>

And thanks, Jan for the nice clump shot!  Will dig thru my notes and see
which other whole plants I'd really like to see.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links