{Disarmed} Re: Re: Sugar Coated, Autumn Reisling

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sugar Coated, Autumn Reisling
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

Schreiner's seems to have introduced Hot Spiced Wine (2000), Raspberry Wine (2001), and Parvin's Pinot (2004).  Is one of these the other one you are referring to about "winery related"?

Does Schreiner's have some connection to a winery?  I don't see any references to one on the web.

Jan in Chatsworth