Re: THANK YOU

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] THANK YOU
  • From: "Colleen Modra" colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:34:13 +0930 (CST)

Hi Jonathan

Welcome to a fellow Australian. There is a good chance I might be able to
recognise your Dutch Iris, or know someone who can, as I grow them plus
one of our local ladies is extremely knowledgeable about the Australian
grown Dutch Itis. You can post  your photos to iri-photos as an attachment
or directly to me at colleen@impressiveirises.com.au

Jonathan, Dutch Irises are different to bearded iris, however, post me the
photos and I will be able to help.
(Dutch Irises grow from bulbs, Bearded Iris from Rhizomes, pieces of root)

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia

colleen@impressiveirises.com.au