{Disarmed} Re: TB Dutchman's Dream

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] TB Dutchman's Dream
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

Bob and Andi,

Here are my pictures from Portland - one showing the Dutchman's Dream which was in Schreiner's garden.  The other two pictures are possibilities for an ID for Andi's photo.  The last picture is my Dutchman's Dream - guest iris in my garden for Region 15's 2006 Trek.

By the way, Bob, Solomon's Treasure is still blooming (last couple of flowers) and   98-23 is blooming again for about the 4th time since January 14, 2006.

Jan in Chatsworth

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
Sorry, but thats not Dutchman's Dream.  Might have been mislabled.  Dutchman's Dream was introduced in 2005 and is attached.

Bob Van Liere
Iris4u Iris Garden
Denver, Colorado

From: "a. rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com>
This is Dutchman's Dream (Van Liere - not introduced). Taken at Ludi's
garden during the AIS Portland Convention.

Andi
Valley Glen, CA z10b