Linda RE: SIGN OF VIRGO (not) - Barn Dance

  • Subject: Linda RE: SIGN OF VIRGO (not) - Barn Dance
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 06:59:03 -0500

It's Barn Dance I believe. I just saw of photo of Barn Dance and I did
purchase Barn Dance so that is what it must be. I guess it wasn't one of
Lloyd's
after all, I may have Sign of Virgo blooming later then because the iris
with the Barn Dance tag has buds as well.

http://www.rebloomingiris.com/images/Tall%20Bearded/A-B/Barn%20Dance%20%20-%20robin.jpg