Re: CULT: blue spiderwort in the iris bed

  • Subject: Re: CULT: blue spiderwort in the iris bed
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:07:23 EDT

The spiderwort is pretty amongst the iris.  I understand though your not wanting them there.  Some years back I planted wild daisies amongst mine. It was gorgeous when they bloomed with the iris BUT I had to pull them by the wheelbarrow full as they were consuming everything!

Connie Eggen
Zone 5 +
Warsaw, MO

See what's free at AOL.com.