Re: COMP: archives access?

  • Subject: Re: COMP: archives access?
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:44:54 -0700

There seems have been some problems of and on over the last couple of days.

They appear to have been resolved.

John

On Jun 5, 2007, at 4:53 AM, Laurie Frazer wrote:

On Jun 5, 2007, at 5:46 AM, Linda Mann wrote:

Any of the rest of you having trouble accessing the archived messages at
hort.net for the last couple of days?

I can usually get the index, but access to messages keeps timing out.

I couldn't get any response from the Hort.net server at all a couple of days ago, but I haven't tried again since then.  I also wasn't able to get into the AIS iris register, but that problem seems to have resolved yesterday.

Laurie

---------------
Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/