  • Subject: RE:CULT
  • From: "Judy Book" <jbook@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:31:27 -0700

I am forwarding this to you iris experts for a definitive answer.
Please email Greg directly. I don't think he is a subscriber to

Judy Book

Do you know or can you recommend someone to help me diagnose a leaf
deformation disease in my iris? I live in Northern New Mexico at 7,000 ft.
of elevation. Three photographs are attached.

These tall bearded plants have been in the ground for 5 growing
seasons. I noticed a leaf curl or leaf deformity 3 years ago. At that
time, it seemed localized to a small bed. I have not used any strong
chemicals or fertilizers. Now, this deformity has spread to 5 other iris

Any information, links, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Greg Tickle

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News