Strange Leaf?

 Judy fwd this.

Since you are in NM you will understand what I'm about to say.  I too have this occasionally.
I use lots of swamp cooler pads and attribute it to a leaf trying to rise in the mist of mesh, that sometimes I leave on the pad and then cover w dirt.

Now in your case, since you or no one else I know uses my method of growing things in the desert,  I can only think that what ever that leaf has to come through to develop  might make that weird formation.  I'm not sure if it's anything serious, just a leaf trying to make it in the desert.

What is it prying through  to get to light??

Linda in CW AZ

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity