Billy IB Jersey Cream clump

  • Subject: Billy IB Jersey Cream clump
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:47:28 -0500

Thanks for the reply.   We had a similar scenerio last year and were extremely lucky this year that the temperature didn't drop in May (our average last frost date
is around May 25th or so).  I didn' t lose any irises last year but I lost some other perennials. Now I know why Linda was asking which ones did well for you.