SPEC: Iris rudskyi

  • Subject: SPEC: Iris rudskyi
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

Not the best picture, but I hope you can see what an
interesting little species, this is.
Some people lump it with the other clones of Iris
variegata, but it sure seems different to me.
I hope I get some seed set from the crosses I tried on
it -- (other diploid beardeds).

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/

__._,_.___