RE: Seedling 24AI14

  • Subject: RE: Seedling 24AI14
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:51:30 -0700

I really like it, Bob.  It looks like a pink dark top.  I wonder how it would do in the Phoenix area.  Quiet Reflections did very well this year, but I still haven’t had a bloom on Dutchman’s Dream.  The pictures are so beautiful I want to see it in person.  Maybe next year…

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9