Griff Flower Size Comparison in my Garden

  • Subject: Griff Flower Size Comparison in my Garden
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:08:49 -0500

Here is it attached.  I had it inserted so I could easily refer to the numbers when I labelled them.  There is an option on yahoo
that also you to eliminate those ads, just choose the traditional setting at the bottom when you do an 'edit membership' in your
iris photo group.

Here's a comparison of flower sizes:

1 is Cranberry Sauce  TB
2 is Pagan Dance TB