Jan Flower Size Comparison in my Garden

  • Subject: Jan Flower Size Comparison in my Garden
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:39:32 -0500

 I am having a good year and almost everything else is either normal size or larger this year (except for Romantic Evening which just does not like my garden - this one blooms on 10 to 15 inch stalks).  I don't know if this is normal for an "In Flight" bloom though since this is its first year here.  Its stalk height is 28 inches which is a few inches shorter than it's registered height.  Perhaps someone else can confirm whether this is its typical blossom size.
SE Manitoba, Canada
Zone 2 -3
p.s. does anyone have a photo of In Flight's sib Departure which is an IB ?