www.iris4u.com

From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>

Might be fun to work with in flower arrangements.

Jan in Chatsworth

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
I had fun with this one during our bloom season.  I would tell people this was a cross with a Gladiola and an Iris.  Even thou it doesn't have any branching, all flowers are right up against the stem it was very much liked by all that saw it.  A Space Ager to boot.  Seedling 22-791:  99H6 (Banana Margarita x Godsend) X Keeping Up Appearences

Last one for tonight.

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.