Merle about seedling 3-102a

  • Subject: Merle about seedling 3-102a
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:52:09 -0500

Will Rockytop Gardens ship to Canada ?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 7:04 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] about seedling 3-102a

Rockytop gardens introduces my iris. I sent Rockytop 30 of them last year and I have 20 more I can send Phil this year.  Maybe next year.  Linda's 3-102a ( Snowed In X Sun Ada Beach) is a great pollen parent. That line on the standard is from Snow In and is carried to the next generation.  Some with yellow standards, pink, tan and blends.  Falls are dark and some appear dark gray. It's been a very exciting iris. I will post some good pics next week.
Merle Roberts
Grand Coulee. WA

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group