Re: Website images of seedlings and recent intros (was Looking for new camera .....)

  • Subject: Re: Website images of seedlings and recent intros (was Looking for new camera .....)
  • From: chad schroter <charlesschroter@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:42:04 -0700 (PDT)

Sandy,  I would agree, these photo's all show excellent color as well as focus with proper depth of field. I think it's not just the camera, but having proper lighting conditions (artificial or not) and , likely some sort of MACRO lens.

Chad Schroter

Sandy Ives <rives@rogers.com> wrote:
I've had a terrible time these last few years as well, and I no longer think it is a problem with my monitor's balance.

So while I don't know which would be best, I would like people to take a look at the following websites which contain images taken in my garden this year by a gardener who has taken a fancy to photography.  These are the best I've seen on my machine in terms of colour accuracy and balance.

I'm going to ask what her camera is; I'll let you know if you think it will do the job.  Personally, I don't mind the close-ups, but it doesn't help me prepare for Judges' Training.

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (where the spuria are starting to colour up and the LA species are brilliant)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News