Re: MTB Seedling

I love that!!! What a wonderful Iris!
Ann
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MTB Seedling

On Jun 13, 2007, at 8:04 AM, Lowell Baumunk wrote:

Here's my favorite Table Iris (MTB) seedling this season.  Soon-to-be-named, it will be a 2008 introduction.  #267A (Mermaid Street X Bach Toccata).

I LOVE it! The more MTBs I grow, the more I enjoy them. They sure are tough little buggers. Your adorable seeding is putting me ...

In a Tizzy (just a suggestion)

Laurie

---------------
laurie@lfrazer.com