JI: 'Greywoods Persian Dusk'

The first Japanese iris to bloom in our garden (but we don't have many of them, yet!).  Heuchera 'Cappuccino foliage in the background.

Kathy
Zone 5b
SE lower MI
Standards haven't completely unfurled.....
JI: 'Greywoods Persian Dusk'

View from above, first year plant so not much foliage.
JI: 'Greywoods Persian Dusk'

Totally open this evening, but I waited too long to take the photo.  Sorry for the blur--not enough light.
JI: 'Greywoods Persian Dusk'

GREYWOODS PERSIAN DUSK

    (Darlyn Wilkinson, R. 2002), Sdlg. 96-35A. JI (6 F.), 38" (97 cm), EM
    "Maroon violet veined deep violet purple, faint white flecking between veins, faint white rim; style arms maroon violet veined violet purple. Pink Dimity X 93-18: (Frilled Enchantment x Midsummer Reverie). Greywood Farm 2002 "

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News