Re: Re:SDB Seedling 02-43-1

  • Subject: Re: Re:SDB Seedling 02-43-1
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to confuse you Ann, but Chatsworth is in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area.  We don't know what real cold is.  We actually got down to freezing this last winter - for about 2 nights - for the first time in years.  We actually hit 80 almost every day in December most years.  It is only is January and February that we even get below 40 at night and some days actually do not get higher than 65.  Yep - warm to hot and dry dry dry....
Jan in Chatsworth - So. Calif.

I've heard people say that before, but it sounds darn strange for a Canadian to hear someone wishing for cold : )