Re: SPU Sultan Sash

  • Subject: Re: SPU Sultan Sash
  • From: "a. rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 06:19:23 -0700

Hi Jan, all these pictures come from my place. I have approximately 30
Spurias and they all do really well.

Hi,  Andi,

Glad you are posting.

Great shot.  Where were these taken?  Looks like a huge clump of Sultan

Jan in Chatswroth

"a. rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Jan. You inspired me post some myself.

Valley Glen, CA
(San Fernando Valley Iris Society -- same as Jan)

Here's SULTAN SASH (D. Niswonger 1989)

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative now.
It?s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07

the control of the moderator of this list.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: