Re: awarded in FLORENCE

  • Subject: Re: awarded in FLORENCE
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:06:08 -0500

Congratulations, Roberto!  Nice to see the pretty namesake, as well.

And N53-1 looks like a winner, too.  --  Griff

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:15 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] awarded in FLORENCE

And to finish permit me to show with pride

SORRISO DI ALICE (Alice's smile) : ALIZES  X  ROMANTIC EVENING

second absolute place , first italian , first early iris

and the true and more beautiful smile of  my granddaughter Alice

Roberto
from Italy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity